- Q?What formats will I receive with my design?
We can provide you with pretty much any format you will ever need. Some of the most popular and useful are jpg, png, pdf, eps, ai, psd, gif, etc..
- Q?Will my design be scalable?
We can provide vector files which will be scalable to any size using the appropriate software.
- Q?What is your usual turnaround time?
Turnaround time depends on the complexity of the project.
- Q?What do you need from me to get going on my design?
All we need to begin working on your project is, initial 50% deposit payment for new clients, and a client brief on how you want your design to
- Q?Will I receive any Authors corrections/revisions once you deliver the initial concept?
Yes. All of our graphic design comes with 1 set of Authors correction/revision. We will first deliver the initial concept for you to review. If you require any changes, we will address them in the 1st set of Authors corrections/revisions. After the first revision an half hourly rate is applicable.
- Q?I need to have a design created that is not listed on your services, what do I do?
There are many design services that we may not have listed. If you have a custom request feel free to contact us with your request.
- Q?If I do not like my design after my first set of Authors revisions is used, what are my options?
Firstly, it is very rare for IDS to not be able to deliver exactly what you need within 1 set of Authors corrections/revisions, but if this does happen, you can always order a revision package.
- Q?How many concepts come with my design?
Our services come with only 1 or 2 initial concepts depending on the brief and 1 set of authors correction/revision.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions set forth in this document will apply to all services performed by Ink Design Studio (IDS) for the Client.
- The fees for services performed by IDS will be paid directly from the Client to IDS. Payment is to be made as follows unless otherwise specified on the quotation.
The concept design fee will be due at the end of phase one.
If payment is not received within the payment period specified, IDS reserve the right to request the return of the concepts. The designs remain the property and copyright of IDS if payment for the concept designs are not received or if the project is terminated at this stage of production. Once payment is received phase two will commence. The design and development fee will be charged at the commencement of phase two. During this phase the client will be presented with one set of low resolution proofs for copy changes only. Further changes after this will be charged as author’s corrections. Once payment is received phase three will commence. Production and final delivery as specified on the project brief. Please be aware that any changes to the project at this late stage will be charged as author’s corrections. All work created by IDS is designed in good faith and to the best of our knowledge that no laws or rights have been violated with regard to copyright, intellectual property rights, defamation and privacy rights.
- Any author’s corrections incurred will be charged from date of service and will be due within seven working days.
- If final delivery deadlines are specified by the client, IDS can on request generate a schedule to ensure that production meets these deadlines. IDS will not be held responsible for delays to the project as a result of failure by the Client to meet key deadlines within this schedule.
- IDS will inspect all artwork supplied prior to using such artwork in the project. IDS reserve the right to decline using artwork supplied that is of poor quality and will notifiy the Client accordingly. Copy and photographic material will remain with IDS during the project and will be returned to the Client upon completion of the project and upon receipt of all outstanding fees. All digital files will remain the property of IDS and will be kept for a minimum of twelve (12) months. IDS reserve the right to run an unobtrusive credit line and link on projects where final delivery is in a digital format.
- IDS retains the right to requote the project if additional work outside of the original agreed Project Brief is required. IDS also retains the right to postpone or terminate work on the project, in the event that fees are not paid or witheld without reasonable explanation.
- IDS accepts all content supplied by the Client in good faith that no laws or rights have been violated with regard to copyright, intellectual property rights, defamation and privacy rights. In addition all content supply by the Client is licensed to display and reproduce according to the nature of the project.
- IDS warrants that for a period of sixty (60) days upon completion of the project, the project complies to the specifications as outlined in the Project Brief considering the limitations and ever changing conditions of the internet and digital technology. Should the project not comply to the specifications outlined in the Project Brief, IDS will endeavour to rework the project within a reasonable timeframe.
- IDS assumes no responsibilities or obligations for third-party products or services procured during the project. IDS will not be in breach of this warranty if such an error is as a result from the inability of any software, hardware or systems of the client or any third party. To the extent permitted by law, the warranties and representations set forth in this article are the only warranties granted by IDS with respect to the services or work performed. IDS shall not be liable for any claim or demand made against the Client by any third party except to the extent such claim or demand relates to copyright, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights, and then only as provided in this agreement under item 7.
- Where IDS is commissioned to write copy for the project, IDS will take full responsibility for typographical errors. While IDS will take care to pick up any typographical errors in copy supplied, the accuracy of Client supplied copy will be the full responsibility of the Client. One set of proofs will be supplied to the client during design development, to allow for final copy signoff.
- IDS retains the right to update these terms and conditions appropriately to reflect changes in legislation and conditions within the print, internet and world wide web environment.
- Client will supply all approved proofread final copy to IDS in word. Client is responsible for final proofreading & sign off of any artwork via email or signed of hardcopy proof. IDS takes NO responsibility for editorial errors after signoff.
- Client will supply all pictures to IDS in high resolution digital format of 300 DPI at a size that is usable on cd/dvd, emailed directly to IDS or downloaded by IDS if this feature is available.
- IDS reserves the right to quality control all pictures. Additionally if there are high resolution scans to be done from transparencies, or hard copy photos this will be an extra charge of $33 per scan including gst.
- IDS takes no responsibility for copyright & assumes any pictures & copy that is provided to IDS to complete the project is owned by the client.
- IDS also assumes any logos supplied to IDS to be included in the artwork have the relevant permissions from the various companies. IDS will assume that all the IDS terms & Conditions which have been read and understood.
- IDS will adhere to the corporate Identity Guidelines provided when using client Branding if provided by client. October, 2012